Poster submissions are now open, showcasing work that aligns with our theme of: “Empowerment in Practice: Communities, Professionals and Researchers”
We welcome poster submissions from groups or individuals who are within the GM Cancer System and have undertaken a piece of work or initiative which meets this year’s themes can submit a poster. Posters can come from a service development, research or education theme and present development from any part of the cancer system:
• Reducing risk and early detection
• Better treatment and aftercare
• Living with and beyond cancer
• Patient and public involvement and engagement
• Reducing health inequalities
NB: If your work does not fall into the above categories we would still like to receive it.