Wednesday 28th February 2018, 13.30 – 16.30
Lecture theatre, Manchester Cancer Research Centre, Wilmslow road, Manchester
A meeting to explore achieving a consensus on the development a HPV vaccination programme across Greater Manchester and East Cheshire.
- Context Setting and current policy
- Update on latest research and prevalence of HPV related cancer
- Current Provision of HPV vaccination in GM & East Cheshire
- Economics of a vaccination programme
- Options for the future delivery of HPV vaccination
Aims & Objectives:
- This meeting aims to bring together a wide range of stakeholders to review the current provision of HPV vaccination in GM and East Cheshire and agree how best to develop this programme.
- The objective will be to reach a consensus that will inform health policy in GM and East Cheshire on how best to use a vaccination programme to prevent HPV related cancers.
- Patients and service users, Public health, Local authorities and education, Clinicians, Specialist Nursing, GM Cancer Pathway Boards, Academia and research leads.
This meeting is not sponsored and whilst attendance is free, registration is required to allow for appropriate management of the meeting.
To register please click on the following link and follow the website instructions: